Work & Learn from Paradise
The office dynamic has changed over the last few months as many people are still working from home ... a bit longer than they had expected. Now that school is back in session, you might find yourself working along side your kids. This might not make for an ideal working or learning environment. Hotels & resorts are answering the call to escape the normal routine. Many have started offering long term stays, at a discount, that are made for social distance working & learning ... from paradise.
Some resorts, located in the Caribbean and Mexico, have increased their perks & benefits to allow families to work and learn remotely. From on-site IT support to complimentary laundry service you can relax and spend quality time with your family in a warm destination. Of course you do not have to worry about cooking and cleaning as you have access to all of the perks of visiting an all-inclusive resort, the restaurants!
Here is an example of what you can find:
(Rates start at $149 per night, per person)
Upgrade to suite or interconnecting rooms (depending on resort and availability) to provide ample space for a lengthy stay
• Dedicated, shared office space with high-speed Wi-Fi
• Onsite IT support
• Complimentary laundry services
• Personal fitness trainer (3 sessions per week)
• Select 50-minute facial and body spa treatments (2 sessions per week)
• Private cabana access on Saturdays and Sundays
• Personalized activities and educational experiences for children
• Safe, quiet shared space for students learning remotely
• Complimentary conversational Spanish classes with bilingual instructors at resorts in Mexico and the Dominican Republic
Of course you know Winter will be here before you know it. How about upgrading your working & learning environment for a few weeks?!?
Note: The resorts are continuing to follow the protocols set forth by their government. Reducing capacity, social distancing, employees wearing masks and other protective equipment all to keep you safe. If you have any questions about how the resorts or countries are operation, please reach out. That is what I am here for.